Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Narrow Door – June 12, 2013


My children, the way into Heaven is only through the narrow Door. I am the only Door and I am the only One who will allow you entrance or refuse you. Let no one deceive you and let no one take your crown. Many are deceived and in darkness. They are deceived themselves and are deceiving others. They are not on the narrow road but on the broad road to destruction and they do not realize it because they are totally deceived by lies. Seek the truth from Me only. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life and beside Me there is no other Door into Heaven and will never be. I am the narrow Door. I must be pleased with you because I am the One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or not.


Each one must strive hard for themselves to enter through the narrow Door, for many will try but will not be able. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Make sure that you are on the narrow road and that you stay on the narrow road until the very end. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. The Door is narrow. Let no one deceive you. Seek hard to enter through the narrow Door. Be one of the few who will enter, not many will. Few are serious and know Me. Obey and follow Me, My way and do My will as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. Stay on the narrow Way to be able to enter through the narrow Door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget