Friday, June 21, 2013

Own encounter – June 22, 2013


My children, My promises do not fail. What I promise, I am able to fulfill, but at My time and as I wish. Nothing is too difficult or impossible with Me. Believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do and do not doubt Me or lean on your own understanding.

Many limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings and their own understanding of who they think I am. Let Me be who I said I am, The Almighty, The Creator of Heaven and earth. The Alpha and The Omega, The Beginning and The End, The One who is, who was and who is to come. I am alive, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

My children, I promised that if you diligently seek Me, you will find Me and I will disclose Myself to you. But you must seek your own encounter, supernatural experiences from Me and with Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I do as I wish. Seek Me until you find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.


Did you have your own supernatural experiences, encounters with Me? Seek until you have and do not lose hope or give up. Continue to seek. I do not fail. Believe and trust Me and seek Me. Do not be satisfied with what you read and hear about from other people’s encounters with Me. Seek your own and seek more. Do not wait, I reward those who truly love Me and diligently seek Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget