Monday, June 24, 2013

Pretend – June 25, 2013


My children, let no one deceive you. There are those who pretend to be what they really are not. Let no one deceive you by their outward appearances. I know everyone, every heart and all motives. Trust and follow no one, but Me. I am trustworthy and I am who I said I am. Watch and pray all the time and let no one deceive you and lead you astray from Me. The pretenders are deceiving many because they trust and follow people and not Me. Not everyone is who they pretend to be. Do not be deceived.

Many also pretend that they know and follow Me but they don’t. I know My own and they know Me. Many profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They only know about Me but they have no relationship with Me. They pretend that they belong to Me but they don’t.  Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. They were the pretenders. Do not be deceived by anyone.  I warned you that you must run away from strangers.

I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. There is only one Door into Heaven and I am the narrow Door and I will allow you entrance or refuse you. Many pretend to be who they are not. Let no one deceive you. Trust no one but Me.


Nothing can be hidden from Me, only from other people. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. Do not be a pretender yourself. A tree is known by its fruit. Bear good fruit worthy of My everlasting Kingdom. You must be different and do not pretend. I am the righteous Judge and I know every heart and all motives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget