Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Refute the enemy – June 20, 2013


My children, you must refute the enemy. Do not retreat. Be steadfast. No weapon formed against you will prosper and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. That is your heritage, My servants and the enemies vindication is from Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their own deeds, good or evil. I am in full control. I see and I hear everything. Nothing is hidden from Me. I love and I care for My beloved children. I am for you and not against you. He who is in you is Greater than he who is in them. Do not fear your enemies. Fear Me who is able to throw into hell.

You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. No matter what you will have to endure and go through. Bear it all for Me and My Kingdom. I will reward you. Your labor in My Kingdom will not be in vain. You will not be put to shame but your enemies will. Trust Me. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purposes. I do not fail.


Let not one take your crown. Stay steadfast.  Do not be a coward and do not retreat or give up like the enemy wants you to do but refute him. Stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom all the time. Continue to do as I command and instruct you by My Spirit. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. You belong to Me and not to yourself or to the world. Listen and obey My Spirit who will teach you and guide you every step of the way to refute the enemy also. Do not be anxious, be courageous and refute the enemy. You will be victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget