Saturday, June 8, 2013

Thankful – June 09, 2013


My children, you are born for this time for My plan and purpose in My Kingdom. Be thankful that you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are still in this world, but not of it. You belong to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am in full control. Be thankful to your King.

Be always thankful for everything. No matter your situation or circumstances. I will work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me. You have a Father, who loves and cares for each one. You are not orphans. Thank Me for who I am. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will always be with you until the end. I am always faithful and available, day and night, to help and to sustain you. You are not on your own. I am for you and not against you. Thank Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

You must always have a thankful heart towards Me. Many already have much more than many other people. Be more thankful for what you already have. Do not complain about what you do not have and think you must have or want. Be thankful for the least.

What will it profit anyone if they gain the whole world but lose their own soul. What can you take with you when you die? Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last forever not earthly treasures that will not last, but perish.


Are you thankful? Be more thankful to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget