Tuesday, June 25, 2013

There is Power in My Name – June 26, 2013


My children, there is Power in My Name the Name above all other names. If I am for you who can be against you? He who is in you is Greater than he who is in the world. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. My Power in you, without Me you can do nothing. Let My Power work in and through you to build My everlasting Kingdom. You belong to My Kingdom and not to the kingdoms of this world, they will not last.

Do not fear or retreat when the enemy comes at you. Refute him, there is Power in My Name. Use it and defeat the enemy. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that accuses you, you will refute in My Name. Victory belongs to My children, the enemy is defeated on the Cross by My Blood.

My children, you must be different from the rest of the world. You are My ambassadors, doing My will in My Kingdom. It is everlasting and it will increase. It is all Powerful and I will be glorified. I am King, Lord and Master. It is not a visible Kingdom of bricks and mortar but it is in the hearts of My beloved children.  I work in and through them to establish My Kingdom and to be glorified.


Do not look at each other. Each one of you is able to build onto My Kingdom. There is Power in My Name, use it to defeat the enemy and he will flee. The truth sets free not lies. If I set one free he will be free indeed because there is Power in My Name, all for My Glory and Honor. I will be exalted. I am to be feared and revered because there is Power in My Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget