Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Trust and obey – June 27, 2013


My children, you must trust and obey Me. Many only believe in Me but they do not trust or obey Me, because they do not know Me, therefore they also do not follow Me.

My sheep listen, hear My voice and they follow Me and they run away from strangers. But many listen to the voices of strangers and follow them because they do not know Me, therefore they do not trust and obey Me. Their hope and trust is in mortal people who are real to them. I am a stranger to many. They only know about Me but they do not know Me for real that is why they do not trust and obey Me. I know every heart.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their own deeds, good or evil. Focus on your own walk with Me. You must trust and obey Me. You cannot follow Me if you do not trust and obey Me. I do not fail My own. They know Me and I know them. They listen, trust and obey Me. They do as I command and instruct them by My Spirit. You cannot go where I do not send you. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom and My will, will be done. Therefore you must trust and obey Me. I will work everything out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose for each one. I am always faithful and trustworthy.


You must decide if you will trust and obey Me and follow Me, My way and do as I guide and lead you according to My plan and purpose. I force no one, you must be willing and determined. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and trust and obey Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget