Sunday, June 9, 2013

Trust Me, I will – June 10, 2013


My children, you must trust Me, I will do what I promised. My promises do not fail. I am always trustworthy. Nothing is impossible with Me. I am able to do the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. I know My plan and purpose for each one of you, it is good. I will not fail nor disappoint you. You will not be put to shame. Trust Me, I will do what I promised. I love and I care for My beloved children. You are Mine. You belong to Me and not to yourselves anymore. I bought you with the ultimate prize, My Blood on the Cross out of love. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. The one who comes to Me, I will never reject or cast away.


My children, when things do not work out the way that you want or think, do not be discouraged or stray from Me. Stay faithful to Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Keep your focus on Me. You can trust Me, I will not let you down. I am for you and not against you. Do not let the devil lie to you. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Let Me be in full control. Submit yourself to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. I know best. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Trust Me, I will open doors for you at My time for My Kingdom purpose. I go ahead of you. Follow Me, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget