Thursday, June 20, 2013

Trustworthy – June 21, 2013


My children, you must be different, you must be trustworthy. Are you different and trustworthy? Many honor Me with their mouths only but their hearts are far from Me, they are not trustworthy. I know every heart and all motives. Trust no one but Me, I am always trustworthy and I do not change. You must change, be faithful to Me and My Kingdom. Be always trustworthy.

There is much work to be done. Many are dying daily without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Are you willing to do what I want and to go where I send you? My will be done. I seek trustworthy and faithful servants who will follow Me, My way and always seek to do My will.


Submit yourselves totally to Me and My authority. Let Me be in full control. Yield totally to My Spirit. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as My Spirit guides and leads you every step of the way to do My will. Be available, always trustworthy and let Me use you for My Kingdom purpose. I will not fail you. I will work everything out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, be always available and willing to be My faithful and trustworthy servant. I must always be glorified in all your good deeds. Be trustworthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget