Friday, June 7, 2013

You must trust Me – June 08, 2013


My children, you must trust Me for I am trustworthy and I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. What I promise, I am able to fulfill at My appointed time.

Many do not know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. That is why they do not trust Me although they proclaim that they believe in Me. They only know about Me but they have no personal relationship with Me. They don’t know Me, I am a stranger to them. Their hope and trust is in strangers, fallible men and women whom they can see and hear but not in Me their Creator.

I died for all out of love and I care for each one but you must believe and trust Me for who I am. I am able to do the impossible. My Hand is not too short to help. I can do what is impossible with people. Nothing is too hard for Me to do. Let Me be in full control and have My way. I know My plan for each one, it is good. I will work all things out for good at My time.


Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not doubt Me or lean on your own understanding because My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Things might not work out the way that you want or think or at your time. You must trust Me that I will not fail you. I am trustworthy and My promises do not fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget