Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Your own relationship – June 05, 2013


My children, each one of you must have your own personal relationship with Me. You yourself must work on it every day, nobody else can do it for you. It is all between Me and you, our relationship. Do you know Me for real? Am I alive to you? Many only know about Me, but they do not know Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do.

Each one must get to know Me. If you seek Me you will find Me. I am always faithful to those who diligently seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.

What will it help anyone if they know many people but they do not know Me whom it is all about. I died for all out of love and I care but not everyone loves Me and cares about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


Focus on your own walk with Me. Work on your own relationship with Me every day and get to know Me more and better while you still have the time and opportunity. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must decide if you want to know Me. You will not be able to blame anyone but yourself. Be determined and seek Me diligently until you find Me. Do not lose hope or give up but keep on seeking. I do not fail and I will not disappoint you. I will reveal Myself to you also but you must seek Me. Be persistent and work on your own relationship with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget