Saturday, July 20, 2013

Always available – July 21, 2013


My children, I am always available for anyone, day and night. I never slumber or sleep. You are all ever before Me. I watch over My beloved children, day and night. I see and I hear everything. Nothing is hidden from Me.

You can always call on Me, I am always available. I hear and I will answer. I know everything about you. Is anything too hard for Me to do? I am not limited or restricted by anything, neither by time. I can do the impossible, any time. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings.

The one who comes to Me, I will never reject or cast away. If you diligently seek Me you will find Me. No one will have an excuse, because I am always available, day and night. I am not like people who are not always available and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You do not need to go and search for Me. I am where you are. I see and I hear everything. Trust Me. Call on Me any time, no matter where you are. I am always available.


My children, many of you are always available to people, but not to Me or My Kingdom. You have too many excuses. Make yourselves available to Me and My Kingdom, to be used by My solely for My Kingdom purpose and plan. I force no one. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. There is much work to be done. Be willing and available to go and do as I guide and lead you to accomplish My will in My Kingdom. No time to waste, time is of the essence. People will die today, without Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget