Sunday, July 7, 2013

Be always ready, obey and follow Me – July 08, 2013


My children, you must always be ready. You never know when it might be your time. Many will even die today therefore you must always be ready and many are not. They will die without Me and that is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me, there is none and will never be. It is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I am alive. I am King and I am always in control.

My beloved children, believe and trust Me, I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay always with Me, obey and follow Me, My way until the end. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose in My Kingdom. Trust Me I am always faithful, I do not fail. My Promises will always come in fulfillment at the appointed time. Keep your focus always on Me and My Kingdom. Seek to do My will, My will be done.


Yield always to My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way. Do not follow after other people or go your own way. Follow Me, I know the way, My plan and purpose for each one and no one else. Do not get disheartened and lose hope when things do not work out the way that you want or think. Let Me always be in full control, I work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me with all your heart and do not doubt or lean on your own understanding. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time but I am able to do what I promised. I always do the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget