Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Be steadfast, unmovable – July 18, 2013


My children, many of you are weary but do not lose hope,  let Me renew your strength, you must continue. Be steadfast , unmovable in your faith in Me. Trust Me, I will not fail you. I am for you and not against you. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Do not let the things of the world, your current situation warn you out. I know it all, nothing is hidden from Me. I am able to do what is impossible with people. Be steadfast, unmovable, trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. I know My plan and purpose with each one, it is good. It is to build you up not to tear you down. I work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose.

Be steadfast, unmovable and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay steadfast, unmovable in your faith. Your faith will be tested. Many failed their test and gave up to easily, not willing to endure, to be steadfast, unmovable, it is easier to give up than to fight the good fight of faith. No determination or steadfastness. You must never give up, then it will all be in vain. The one who withdraws from Me and My Kingdom is not pleasing to Me. Do not be deceived. You must endure, be steadfast, unmovable until the end, no matter what you will have to endure and go through.


My children, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. You must endure, bear it all and great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain. Keep your focus on Me and do not let anyone take your crown. I will not disappoint you but you must decide, be willing to be steadfast, unmovable and determined to endure until the very end. If you withdraw now it will all be in vain and that is what the devil wants you to do. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. Do not give up, be steadfast, unmovable. You will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget