Thursday, July 11, 2013

Call on Me – July 12, 2013


My children, call on Me, pray without ceasing, without Me you can do nothing. You all need Me and few realize it. I am always available, day and night for anyone who come and calls on Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Do not hesitate, call on Me I hear and I will answer. Is anything to hard for Me? I know your situation and circumstances, nothing is hidden from Me. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. Believe and trust Me for who I am. My promises do not fail. Call on Me and do not wait. Before you even call I will answer, while you are still speaking I will hear. I reveal new and hidden things as I wish. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or hidden from Me. Call on Me.


Do not listen to the devil. He will do his utmost best to get you to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. He does not want you to call on Me to pray. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer. Many of you opened the door to him that is why you are in despair because you believe lies and not the truth. Shut the door on the devil, reject all his lies and believe the truth because only the truth sets free and not lies. Victory is yours My children. Your breakthrough is imminent, do not lose hope or give up now, then it will all be in vain. Press on in harder. Seek Me and you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am always faithful to those who diligently seek Me, who call on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget