Sunday, July 14, 2013

Do not give up – July 15, 2013


My children, you must never give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must be steadfast, determined and willing to stay with Me and endure until the very end or it will all be in vain. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you until the end.

Many give up too quickly. They fall prey to the devil because that is what he wants. He will do his utmost best to get you disheartened, to lose hope and focus and to give up on Me and My Kingdom.

Do not be one of them, be known for your determination and endurance. You will have to endure no matter what you go through or will have to go through in this time. My children will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. You must endure, bear it all and great will your reward be in Heaven, just don’t give up.


Your enemies are also My enemies. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute. I am for you and not against you. I who am in you is Greater than he who is in the world.  I am able to do the impossible in all circumstances and every situation. Nothing is too hard for Me to do. Trust Me and do not lose hope or give up but stay faithful and continue to fight the good fight of faith until the very end. Your faith will be tested but do not give up. You will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget