Sunday, July 21, 2013

Do not grow weary – July 22, 2013


My children, do not grow weary, lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom. I know your situation, nothing is hidden from Me. I know your heart’s desires also. Be content in every situation and all circumstances. Thank Me for everything that you go through, it is all for good. It is to build you up and not to tear you down. You learn valuable lessons through them, if you are willing to endure. Many only complain, they are never satisfied. Your faith will be tested. You will either fail or pass the tests. Do not grow weary or give up. Be steadfast in your faith in Me. I do not fail My beloved children. I am for you and not against you. I am able to do the impossible in all circumstances and every situation. Trust Me, put all your hope in Me, I will not disappoint you. I will work all things out for good at My time. My promises do not fail.


Many of you have been through many things already, others are still going through trials, persecution, tribulation, you feel tired, warn out. Be encouraged, do not lose hope or give up now then your whole walk with Me will be in vain. Endure, press on in harder but never give up no matter that you go through. I am always with you, to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am available for you all the time, day and night. Call on Me. Come and let Me strengthen and refresh you so that you can continue to run the race set before you. Let the weak and weary say I am strong. You are able to do all things because I strengthen you. Do not grow weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget