Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Do not lose hope – July 31, 2013


My children, do not lose hope and never give up on Me, then it will all be in vain. I am for you and not against you. I am able to complete the good work that I started in you, but you must endure and press on in harder but never lose hope and give up on Me. Am I not your Abba Father who is better than any earthly father? I will never leave you nor forsake you, I am always with you, but you must stay with Me until the very end.

Many strayed and gave up on Me already. I never gave up on them. That is why I call them back to Me. I am available all the time, for everyone. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I love and I care for everyone but not everyone loves Me. Many love the world more than Me that is why they are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. They must repent.

I will never reject or cast away anyone who comes to Me. I know every heart and all motives. There are many who are not serious enough. I know, nothing can be hidden from Me. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. I am always available day and night. Come to Me, but do not lose hope and give up. I am your only hope and hope in Me does not disappoint. I am able to do the impossible in every situation and all circumstances. Believe and trust Me, I do not fail. There is nothing that I am not able to do and My Hand is not too short to help.  


My children, do not despair. The enemy will try his utmost best to get you away from Me, to lose hope and to give up on Me. Do not fall prey to him, resist him and he will flee from you. Trust Me, I love and I care for you. I will work all things out for good at My time. Do not lose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget