Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dream - Not everyone – July 14, 2013


I dreamed about a friend, her brother died suddenly. She said to me that the Lord told her mother that he is IN HELL and not in Heaven, as they assumed. They were very disappointed and sad.

My children, it is sad to warn even many of you who call yourselves My children that not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you.

Sadly, many are deceived and in darkness, lulled asleep by the devil and they still believe and think that they are all going to Heaven but they are not. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. Many only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They have accepted lies for truth, all the things that are an abomination to Me, they do themselves, or approve of them, and still they believe and think that I am pleased with them and that it is acceptable to Me. I do not change. I am holy and you must also be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me neither enter into Heaven. That is why I warn beforehand, that not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord even in this day, will enter into Heaven.

My children, you must strive hard to enter through the narrow Door, because many will try but few will be able. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction, hell, and not Heaven. Do not be deceived. Make sure with Me now while you still have the time and opportunity, do not assume, or you will be very disappointed but only have yourself to blame.


Do not put your hope and trust in fallible people but in Me. You can know the truth now, do not wait then it might be too late. Let Me reveal the truth to you. Do not believe and trust what other people might say to you. There are many liars, deceivers, trust no one but Me. Do not be deceived, or stay deceived. Now is mercy time and mercy time is running out. Today many will die also and not everyone will go through the Narrow Door into Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget