Thursday, July 18, 2013

I am able to reveal – July 19, 2013


My children, seek Me for I am able to reveal mysteries, new and hidden things as I wish. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. I know the end from the beginning. Is there anything that anyone can hide from Me? I see in the dark also where many think that they can hide their evil deeds from Me. Where can anyone run or hide from Me? You are all ever before Me.

My promises do not fail. New and hidden things I will reveal and make known to you before they happen. Those things will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. Do not lose hope or be discouraged when I revealed and promised you things and it did not happen or come into fulfillment yet. Remind Me of My promises I do not fail. My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding then you will not be disappointed, because those things that I revealed or promised you might not work out or happen the way that you want or think. Trust Me, I am in full control and I will work out all things for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. I am able to do the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings.


Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Call on Me and I will answer you and reveal things to you that you do not know yet. I am able. You will never be in darkness if you stay with Me, I am the Light of the world and the Light on your path. Do not stray from Me but seek Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget