Friday, July 5, 2013

I am Righteous – July 06, 2013


My children, let no one deceive you. You live among a wicked, unrighteous people but I am righteous and I do not change. I am the Righteous Judge who judges each one righteously. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. Where is anyone able to run away or hide from Me? I am who I said I am, The Almighty, the Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Authority. I am the King of kings and Lord of lords, the One who is, who was, and who is to come. I am to be feared, revered and glorified. It is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. No other man made kingdom will last, but Mine. I am in control. I must be in control, the King, Lord and Master of your lives if you belong to Me and My Kingdom.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all the people and not just for some like so many believe and think. That is why many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. They are deceived and in darkness and only deceiving themselves and other people. You must also be like Me, righteous and holy because the unrighteous and unholy will not enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. Repent, be righteous and holy. Strive hard to enter through the Narrow Door, for many will try but will not be able. I love and I care for everyone, that is why I warn.


Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you, it is because I love and I care. It is for your own good, to change, transform you into My likeness for I am righteous and holy and I do not change, you must change, become like Me. My children will be known for My righteousness and My holiness it is not the same standard as that of the world. They have accepted lies for truth, ungodliness for holiness, things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of it but they do it themselves also. I do not change. I am righteous and holy. Be like Me, repent and stand for My righteousness and My holiness or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget