Thursday, July 25, 2013

I am sufficient – July 26, 2013


My children, many do not really know Me, that is why I am not sufficient for them. They do not believe nor trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Am I sufficient for you? Thank Me. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am The Alpha and The Omega, The Beginning and The End, The One who is, who was and who is to come, The Almighty, The Creator of Heaven and earth. I am sufficient.

Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Believe and trust Me, I am sufficient for all, but few seek Me and make Me their Source of life. I am not sufficient for many. Their hope and trust is in fallible people but not in Me, their Creator. If you seek Me diligently you will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. I am sufficient, My promises do not fail. My mercy and grace endureth forever. I do not change.

I paid the ultimate price for you with My Blood on the Cross. You do not belong to yourself anymore, but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You are still in this world but not of it. Therefore do not love the things of the world that will perish more than Me. I am sufficient for you. I do not fail.


Get to know Me more and better for yourselves. I am the Narrow Door into Heaven. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life. I am the Light of the world, the only Savior, the Prince of Peace. Without Me there will be no peace, just turmoil. Listen, obey and follow Me. I am sufficient for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget