Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I do not change – July 24, 2013


My children, I do not change, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. Many are deceived, they think that I change, they want Me to change, some even expect Me to change, but I have news for them, I do not change. I am always the same. I am the righteous Judge. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all, and not just for some, like so many believe. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. They have accepted lies for truth and they believe it is truth but it is not, it is lies. Only truth sets free, not lies. They are not light but darkness themselves because the things that are an abomination to Me they do them themselves and also approve of them and still they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. They must repent, change now or they will perish in their deception. I will excuse not one in that day. I am righteous and I do not change. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. Do not be deceived and stay deceived, then you will only have yourselves to blame and be very disappointed. Seek the truth and you will find the truth.


I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I care. Therefore do not despise or reject My discipline and when I reprove you it is for your own good, to change you, to transform you into My likeness. You must be willing to accept correction, to be transformed, because I force no one and I do not change. I am holy and you must also be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. I love and I care for every one that is why I warn. I do not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget