Friday, July 26, 2013

I do not fail – July 27, 2013


My children, have I failed you yet? I love and I care for each one, but it is time that many of you stop leaning on your own understanding of who you think who I am and what I am able to do. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Is My Hand too short to help? Do you really believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do? Keep your focus on Me. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I know My plan and purpose for each one, and I will work all things out for good at My time as I wish. Nothing is impossible for Me to do but your faith will be tested.  Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Do not try to limit or restrict Me by your own shortcomings. I am able to do the impossible, nothing is impossible for Me. Get your focus on Me and your faith in action, repent, stop being double minded and doubtful about Me. Believe only the truth about Me and renounce all lies. My promises do not fail. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever because I do not change and I do not fail.


Many want to change Me, they want to decide for Me, what they think that I am able to do and not able to do. They want to limit and restrict Me because they do not truly know Me. Many only know about Me and they are satisfied with themselves but not pleasing to Me. Everyone must get to know Me for real. I am alive. It is not about religion but to be in a close personal relationship with Me. It is all about Me and you. Nobody else can work on your relationship with Me for you. Many are deceived and being led astray from Me by those who do not know Me for themselves. If you seek Me diligently, you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I reward those who diligently seek Me because I am trustworthy. I will also reveal Myself to you at My time as I wish. Trust Me I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget