Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Many choices – July 10, 2013


My children, you will have to make many choices in life and not all of them are easy or nice. Some will be very difficult. Be wise in your decisions and not foolish. Many make poor choices then they are very disappointed. You will bear the consequences for your own choices that you make and take. You can either choose to be wise or foolish. Do not be hasty in your choices then you might be very disappointed when you make or take the wrong choice. Be patient, pray and wait before you make a decision.

Each one must decide for themselves if they want to serve and follow Me or go their own way because there is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. It can be a wrong choice in the end.

Choose wise, make sure with Me that you are actually on the right and narrow way and do not assume, then you might be very disappointed in the end.

Decide to listen, obey and follow Me, My way or you will perish if you continue on the wrong way to destruction. It is your own choice, I force no one. I love and I care for each one that is why I warn beforehand that you will have to make many choices in this life.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. I do not fail, trust Me. I know My plan and purpose for you, it is always good. It is to build you up and not to tear you down.


Many will have to choose now, either you serve and follow Me or the world. You cannot serve Me and the world. You will either love Me or the world. Those who love the things of the world more than Me are in enmity with Me and not worthy of Me. It is one of the choices each one will have to make but will also bear the consequences for their decision, their own choice. Each one will have to choose between Me and the world? You cannot have it your way. My will be done. The choice is yours. Who do you want to serve? Choose wisely because those who choose Me will not be disappointed but the rest will and will only have themselves to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget