Monday, July 22, 2013

Many do not know Me – July 23, 2013


My children, in this time and this hour, there are still many who do not know Me. Some only know about Me but they do not know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They have no close personal relationship with Me, only with other people.

I am not their Good Shepherd. They do not listen to Me nor follow Me. I am a stranger to many. They listen to and follow after strangers, those I warned them to run away from. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. They have been led astray from Me by strangers.

Each one must get to know Me for real. I am alive. I can speak. I reveal Myself to those who truly love and diligently seek Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me.  If you seek Me you will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. My promises do not fail. I do not change. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Trust Me. Get to know Me for who I really am. You will not be disappointed. Do not lose hope or give up but continue to seek Me until you find Me.

Those who know Me, do not become complacent and do not be content with that what you know about Me. Seek Me more and get to know Me even better. I reveal new and hidden things but you must seek from Me.


Do you know Me for real? I will say to many in that day: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Get to know Me for real now, while you still have the time and opportunity. Do not wait, you do not know when your time might be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget