Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Many obstacles – July 11, 2013


My children, you will have many obstacles when you want to obey and follow Me. Do not lose hope or give up, but continue the race set before you with endurance and be determined to finish it successfully.  No matter all the obstacles along the way. You are able to overcome each one and to finish. I equip you and I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are not on your own, without Me you can do nothing. Trust Me. I am for you and not against you.

There are many for whom their current obstacle seems like a mountain. You must speak to your mountain.  I am Greater than your mountain. Do not let it stop you from following Me. Trust Me and keep your focus on Me. I am able to do the impossible. With Me all things are possible. You can do all things because of Me, I strengthen you. Your obstacles are to build your faith and trust up in Me. You will overcome every obstacle and come through it much stronger.  Do not let the devil lie to you. He will do his utmost best to hinder and stop you from following Me and doing My will. He will put more obstacles in your way. Resist him and he will flee from you. Do not let the obstacles of the past or yesterday’s obstacle prevent you today from following Me.


You will have more obstacles to overcome but I go ahead of you, to show you the way. I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth and open doors for you at My time. Trust Me and follow Me one step at a time and take one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget