Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More devastation – July 25, 2013


My children, be always ready and prepared for what is yet to come. More devastation will happen at the appointed time. The enemy and the wicked will also cause more devastation. Do not fear My beloved children. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Vengeance is Mine and I will repay. I am the righteous Judge and I judge righteously. I know every heart, and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me.

I know when sudden destruction and devastation will happen. That is why I am able to warn My children beforehand so that they can prepare and be ready. My children will not be in darkness if they stay with Me, the Light of the world. I am the Light on your path, without Me you will be in darkness. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. You must listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading only, to be under My protection. I will be a safe haven for My beloved children. I will not fail you in time of devastation. Trust Me. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning. Prepare and be always ready. Ask Me who knows everything and who is in control. I reveal new and hidden things at My time. I am able and I do the impossible.


Now is mercy time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Repent and do not wait or you will perish. More devastation will come if the people continue in their stubbornness and refuse to repent. I am not mocked. What an individual, city or a country sows that they will also reap, more devastation is looming for many. Repent or bear the consequences and perish. I warn beforehand so that more people will repent and have time to prepare, to be ready. I am a loving, caring Father, but also a Consuming Fire for those who refuse to repent, there will be more devastation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget