Monday, July 15, 2013

My Kingdom, My will be done – July 16, 2013


My children, you belong to Me and not to yourselves anymore. You are part of My Kingdom, My will be done and not your will or the will of other people. Seek My Kingdom, My will and do as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. I will not fail you. Trust Me. I will work everything out for good at My time according to My will in My Kingdom. It is all about My everlasting Kingdom, My will be done. I know My plan and purpose for each one of My beloved children, it is good, but you must seek My Kingdom first and do My will, that which is pleasing to Me.

Many do not know My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Ask Me who knows, and I will reveal it to you at My time. Yield to My Spirit all the time. Listen, obey and follow Me, My way. I will guide and lead you every step of the way to do My will in My Kingdom. No one knows My will for you but I Myself. I am King of My Kingdom. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last because My will, will be done.


Many are not doing My will in My Kingdom. You must decide, it is your own choice. I force no one but I use the willing and obedient. Therefore submit yourself to Me and My authority. Let Me be your King, Lord and Master and in full control of your life. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I will show you the way that you must go and no one else. Trust Me, I do not fail. I go before you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose in My Kingdom to be able to do My will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget