Tuesday, July 16, 2013

No fear for Me therefore they are reckless – July 17, 2013


My children, I warn out of love and because I care. There are many who even call themselves My children, who pretend to be who they are not. I know. They are deceived and in darkness. It is because they have no fear for Me that is why they are still reckless. That is why many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord and I will say to them: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

Do not let anyone deceive you or even deceive yourselves then you will be very disappointed and only have yourselves to blame. Mind your own walk with Me, trust no one, but Me. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be holy, be transformed into My likeness. You must be a changed man and woman, you cannot stay the same and be reckless and still think that I am pleased with you while I am not. I am the righteous Judge who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. Be holy or you will perish and not enter into Heaven. Do not be reckless  and take chances, be serious about your destiny. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. I know every heart and all motives. What can anyone hide from Me?

It is time that those who call themselves My children wake up, the devil has lulled many asleep. You must be light in the world and not be darkness yourselves. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some. I will excuse no one. Now is mercy time, repent or perish. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Let no one deceive you, you will bear the consequences.


That is why the world is full of darkness. Many pretend to be who they are not, because they have no fear for Me, they are reckless, conformed, just like the rest of the world. They blend in with the world, no difference, no separation. It must change. Fear and revere Me for who I truly am. I am to be feared, I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Do not be reckless yourselves, but fear, obey and follow Me, My way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget