Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Not in vain – July 03, 2013


My children, you must not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom. Then it will all be in vain. Do not allow the devil to lie to you. Many of you are discouraged because you opened the door to him. You fell prey to him and his lies. You must resist the devil and he will flee from you. Do not entertain him. He is the father of all lies and wants to destroy those who allow him. He is your enemy, but many do not stand up against him, they are complacent. You must refute him in My Name. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that accuses you, you will refute. Do not be the victim, you are not defeated he is defeated on the Cross by Me, My Blood. Stand up and fight the good fight of faith. You know the wiles of the devil. Do not fall prey to him and give him no foothold. He wants you to fail, to lose hope and to give up. He knows, then it will all be in vain. He will do anything possible to let it be in vain. Watch and pray all the time and do not give him any thought. Be victorious.


My children, you do not want your walk with Me to be in vain. Listen, obey and follow Me, My way and no one else. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way. Take one day at a time. Do not give up on Me and My Kingdom. You will not be disappointed. I am for you and not against you. I am in you and I am Greater than he who is in the world. Do not fear anyone but Me. Trust Me, I am in full control. I will work all things out for good at My time. I know My plan and purpose with each one, it is good. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. I do not fail, trust Me, My promises do not fail. I am able to do what I promised, but according to My will. It will not be in vain. Be steadfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget