Saturday, July 6, 2013

Run away from deception – July 07, 2013


My children, do not let anyone deceive you but run away from deception. That is why many are deceived, in darkness, because they have accepted lies for truth. Lies are more acceptable than the truth. But only truth sets free not lies.

You must seek the truth for yourselves from Me. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth and no one else. Submit yourselves to Me and My authority. I force no one. Yield totally to My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way. Trust and follow no one but Me. To be able to run away from deception you must run away from strangers.

Many listen to and follow strangers, that is why they are in deception. They will only have themselves to blame. If they seek the truth they will find it. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be. There is much deception in the world but you must make every effort and run away from all deception. Take heed, there are many deceivers, wolves in sheep’s clothing, they pretend to be who they are not.


Watch and pray all the time because the devil can appear as an angel of light. He has deceived many, he lulled them asleep. They do not even realize that they are in deception. Make sure with Me now that you are in all truth. I know and I warn My children beforehand. I know every heart and all motives. Run away from deception. Not all that you see and hear is truth. Seek the truth from Me only. Listen, obey and follow Me. Be My truth warriors, warn other people also that they must run away from deception and run to Me and no one else.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget