Saturday, July 27, 2013

Search own heart – July 28, 2013


My children, you must always be humble and let Me search your heart to see if there is not anything in you that is not pleasing to Me. Never assume, make sure with Me, who knows, let Me search your heart and reveal the truth to you, while you still have the time and opportunity to change, to make things right. Let no one deceive you or lead you astray from Me. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on that road, some do not even realize it. They are satisfied with themselves but I am not pleased with them. They are deceived and in darkness. The light in them is actually darkness and not light. They love darkness more than light because I am not their first love.

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. That is why I warn so that you can ask Me to search your heart and to show you what is in you that is still not pleasing, nor acceptable to Me. So that you can repent, make right now and to be always ready. You never know when it might be your time. Are you ready?


You must be holy, for I am holy and I do not change. Those who refuse to change, become like Me, holy, will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some, like so many believe. That is why they are deceived and in darkness. I know every heart and all motives. Be willing and let Me search your heart today. Do not look at other people. Mind your own walk with Me. Am I pleased with you? What will I say to you in that day? That is all that matters. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Let Me search your heart out of love and because I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget