Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Seek Me – July 04, 2013


My children, you are in perilous times. You must seek Me more and more every day. Many do not realize the time that you are in. You must always be ready. Seek Me and make sure with Me that you are ready and do not assume. Daily, many are dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but everyone must seek Me while they still have the time and opportunity and I may still be find. Mercy time is running out.

Today, everyone must seek Me for themselves, tomorrow is not promised. The one who seeks Me will find Me. I am always faithful and available, day and night, I never slumber nor sleep. The one who seeks Me, I will never reject nor cast away. I love and I care for all My children, there is no favoritism or partiality with Me, but not all love Me or want to seek Me for themselves.

Those who diligently seek Me, I reward them but many are not willing to seek Me. They only know about Me and that is enough and pleasing to them, but they do not know Me for real. I am not alive to many, but I am, if they seek Me they will find Me and I will disclose Myself to them.

Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. It is all between Me and you. Do not look for help from other people. I must be your Helper, Supplier, your Source not other people who are fallible. Many are disappointed because they sought help from other people who failed and disappointed them, now they blame Me, but they never sought help from Me. I know, I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. I do not force Myself onto anyone. If you eagerly seek Me you will find Me. Many are not willing to seek Me for themselves it is easier to go to other people than to Me. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me.


Seek Me, day and night, do not lose hope or give up but keep seeking until you find Me. Nothing is more important than to seek Me. You will, if you are serious and determined enough. I love and I care for you but you must seek Me out of love and because you want Me. You all need Me but then you must seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget