Monday, July 1, 2013

Sow good seed – July 02, 2013


My children, you must always sow good seed in My Kingdom, because what you sow that you will also reap. Do not be deceived. Sow only good seed while you still have the time and opportunity to have a good harvest. If you do not sow you will not reap, and if you sow sparingly you will reap little.  Sow much seed and you will reap a bountiful harvest.

Many sow bad seed and still they think that they will reap a good harvest. They will not. I know every heart and all motives. I am not mocked. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Whatever anyone sows that they will also reap. Those who sow hatred, discord, strive, envy and curse will also reap the same and those who sow love, peace, joy and blessings will reap the same. Be careful and make sure that you only sow good seed.

My children, a world is dying without Me, therefore you must not hesitate but sow good seed wherever I send you. I will let it grow in due time so that you will have a harvest. Do not look at other people. You must sow good seed. Each one is able, but many are not willing and must not expect a harvest, but will be empty handed, nothing to show.  


Those who sow with tears will reap with joy. Do not get discourage or lose hope but stay faithful and you will reap joyfully in due time. You will not be disappointed. Trust Me. Let no one hinder or stop you. I will reward each one. Continue to sow good seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget