Monday, July 29, 2013

Submit to Me – July 30, 2013


My children, you must be willing to submit yourselves to Me and My authority, I force no one. Let Me be in full control. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. My plan is good. It is to build you up and not to tear you down. I am for you and not against you.

Many are not willing but stubborn and do not want to submit themselves to Me and My authority. I will not force anyone. It is your own choice and you must decide if you are willing to submit yourself  to Me and My authority but you will also bear the consequences if you refuse. I am the righteous Judge. I know every heart and all motives.

Do not look at other people. Are you in submission to Me? Have you willfully submitted yourself to Me and My authority? Am I your King, Lord and Master, and in full control of your life? Are you doing My will, your own or that of other people who are also not submissive to Me and My authority? I know.


That is why many still do not listen, obey and follow Me because they are not willing to submit themselves totally to Me and My authority. I force no one. Be willing yourself and submit to Me and My authority. Listen, obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you to do My will in My Kingdom. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget