Friday, July 19, 2013

Trust Me – July 20, 2013


My children, you must put all your hope and trust in Me, your Savior. I do not fail. I love and I care for My children. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will work all things out for good at My time. Do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom. Stay faithful and continue to do My will until the end.

My promises do not fail. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. What I promise I am able to do but at My time. Do not doubt Me and do not be double minded. Give the devil no foothold, do not fall prey to him and his lies. Ponder on truth not lies. Reject all lies. I am who I said I am. The Almighty and able to do what I promise. Is My Hand too short to help? Is there anything that I am not able to do? You will be astonished by what I really am able to do, the impossible, trust Me. I am not limited or restricted. I do as I promise at My time.


The devil wants you to believe that I am against you and not for you and that I will not finish the good work that I started in you. Trust Me, I will but you must stand up against the devil. Resist Him and he will flee from you, do not entertain his lies, but reject them all and only believe the truth. The truth sets free and not lies. Be free My children. Victory is yours. The devil is defeated by Me on the Cross by My Blood, not you. I paid the ultimate price for you. You belong to Me and not to yourself. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Listen, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. I go before you and I will not fail you. Trust Me and follow Me every step by faith and not by sight. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life and I do not disappoint those who seek Me, who listen, obey and follow Me, My way. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget