Monday, July 8, 2013

Willing and determined – July 09, 2013


My children, you must always be willing and determined to obey and follow Me, My way, to be able to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. I force no one. I use those who are willing and determined, eager to accomplish My will for My honor, to be used by Me solely and all for My glory. I am to be glorified and I do not share My glory with anyone. I am the King of Glory. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Seek My Kingdom first. Seek to do My will, My plan and purpose for you. Do not look at other people. Each one of you is able but you must be willing and determined, available to fulfill your Kingdom purpose, My plan for you is good. Trust Me. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose but at My time. Do not lose out and let no one take your crown.

Many are not willing nor determined or available to fulfill their calling in My everlasting Kingdom. My calling and gifts are irrevocable. Each one will give account for their deeds. I am the righteous Judge. I know every heart and all motives.


My children, many are dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. Be willing and determined, make yourselves available to do My will. I will not fail you. Trust Me, I do not disappoint and I will reward each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget