Thursday, July 4, 2013

You must be known to be different – July 05, 2013


My children, it must be known by other people that you belong to Me and My Kingdom and not to the kingdoms of the world. You are in the world but not of it. You do not belong to yourselves but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and you must be holy for I am holy. I do not change, but you must be changed into My likeness. You must be known that you belong to Me, the King of Glory wherever you go and in all that you do and say.

You must be known by your fruit. A tree is known by its fruit. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.  Bear good fruit worthy of My Kingdom so that I can be glorified. Let others see and experience your good deeds, then I will be glorified in and through your life. Do to others what you want them to do to you also. What you do to the least you have done it to Me also. You must be known to be different and not to be the same as the rest. Many blend in with the rest of the world, there is no difference, they love and do and approve of the same things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me. They are deceived and are only deceiving themselves if they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. I do not change.

Are you known to be different or do you only pretend to be who you are not? I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. I am the righteous Judge.


My children, you must be known that you are My Light carriers. My Light must shine in and through you to draw other people out from darkness to My marvelous Light. You must be light in the world and not be darkness yourselves. You must be known that you belong to Me, the Light of the world. You must be known to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget