Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Agnostic – August 29, 2013


My children, many proclaim to be My children but they are agnostics, they doubt Me, they are double minded, because they do not know Me for real. They only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart. Do not be agnostic yourself. You either know Me for real, I am alive to you, you hear My voice and you follow Me or you don’t. Many who call themselves My children react as if I do not really exist, they are agnostics and not honest to themselves and others about Me and My existence. They deny Me and I will also deny them. Do not be agnostic.

It is time that each one gets to know Me for real and stop being agnostic. I am alive. I am not far away. I live in the hearts of My beloved children. They are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I died out of love for all and I shed My Blood on the Cross. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Do not be agnostic about Me. I am real and alive. If you diligently seek Me you will find Me. I am always faithful. I reward those who diligently seek Me with all their heart and I reveal Myself to them at My time, as I wish.

The problem with many is, they only know about Me and they are satisfied but it is not pleasing to Me. They do not really know Me, they have no personal relationship with Me nor do they have true knowledge of Me that is why they are agnostic about Me. Get to know Me for real before it might be too late. I will not fail you.


Seek your own supernatural experiences with Me and your own revelations from Me. Ask Me because I reveal new and hidden things. I know the end from the beginning. I am the Creator of Heaven and earth. The agnostics, who believe I do not exist or who doubt My existence, do not know Me themselves and they have no true knowledge of Me. I am alive. If you seek Me you will find Me. Do not continue to be agnostic or you will perish and only have yourself to blame. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must be willing and serious, seek Me for yourself and do not be agnostic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget