Sunday, August 4, 2013

All abominations – August 05, 2013


My children, let no one deceive you, I have one standard for all. All abominations are not acceptable nor pleasing to Me and not just some like so many believe. They are deceived and in darkness, deceiving themselves if they want to believe and accept lies for truth. I am the righteous Judge and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must be holy for I am holy and I do not change because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. All abominations are not acceptable nor pleasing to Me although it might be acceptable and pleasing to people. I do not change.

If you want to know the truth you must ask Me who knows and I will reveal the truth to you and do not assume, then you might be very disappointed in that day because not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven.

I have one standard of truth and righteousness. All those things that are an abomination to Me must also be an abomination to you who call yourselves one of Mine. You must be different and separated from the rest of the world, you must be Light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves, then you only deceive yourselves. Ask Me, I will reveal the things to you that are an abomination to Me. Do not assume, and do not approve or do the things yourselves that are an abomination to Me and still think that I am pleased with you, while I am not. Do not compromise the truth for the acceptance and approval of any one. Seek only for My approval and that I am well pleased with you, that is all that matters. Make sure with Me that you are in all truth. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and no one else.


Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil, who are darkness themselves and not light in darkness. Now is mercy time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Take heed, all abominations are not acceptable or pleasing to Me. Repent, be holy and righteous, love the truth and live the truth or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget