Thursday, August 1, 2013

Always be thankful – August 02, 2013


My children, you must always be thankful to Me. Many are not, they are always complaining, unsatisfied and unthankful. You are always before Me. I hear and I see everything. I know every heart. You must decide to always be thankful to Me.

I am able to do what I promise. There is nothing that I am not able to do. My Hand is not too short to help.  Always be thankful towards Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I do not change. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, the Creator of Heaven and earth. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in full control.  

Many do not really know Me. You must seek to get to know Me for real. I will not fail or disappoint you. My promises do not fail My children. I promise that I will work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My purpose. Believe and trust Me. Do not doubt, limit or restrict Me. I am able to do the impossible in every situation and all circumstances but you must always be thankful towards Me.


My children, are you different, are you known to be a thankful person, or one who is always complaining and never satisfied nor pleased with anything? Then you must repent, change and become a new man, woman full of thanksgiving. Always be thankful to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget