Saturday, August 31, 2013

Comfort zone – September 01, 2013


My children, many are satisfied in their comfort zone. That is why they are not willing to follow Me, My way. They are pleased but I am not. They are not willing to walk by faith and not by sight, that is why they stay in their comfort zone.

You must be like the wind, you do not know where it come from and where it is going so must My children be also. If you are led by My Spirit, you will not be in a comfort zone but where I am there My children will also be.

Everything will be shaken. Those in their comfort zone also. It is time to listen, obey and follow Me, to get out of your comfort zone. Why do you call Me Lord, Lord and do not what I say. A world is dying without Me because many are not willing to get out of their comfort zone to do My will. I know every heart and all motives.

You are in perilous times and those who are not willing to follow My guidance and leading in this time will perish in their comfort zone because there will be no time to get out of their  comfort zone. Only those who listen, obey and follow Me will be under My protection and safety, not those who stay in their comfort zone.


Be willing and get out of your comfort zone. Listen, obey and follow Me no matter where I guide and lead you to do My will in My Kingdom and all for My glory. I force no one. I will not disappoint you. I go before you and I will open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. Come willfully, step out in faith, out of your comfort zone and do not be satisfied in your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget