Thursday, August 29, 2013

Do not resist – August 30, 2013


My children, do not resist My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way. Many grieve My Spirit, they do not listen but resist My Spirit. My Spirit will not strive with anyone forever.

If you want to follow Me, you must listen and obey My Spirit and do not resist My Spirit like so many do. That is why only a few are following Me, My way, yielding to My Spirit, listening and obeying My commands.

Each one of My children must be led by My Spirit and no one else. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Therefore you must not resist My Spirit. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, as I command you by My Spirit. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You belong to Me therefore you must obey Me. Listen to My Spirit and do as I command you. Many are only hearers but not doers, deceiving themselves.


My children, I discipline and reprove every one of you out of love and because I care. Do not resist My discipline and when I reprimand you, it is for your own good, to change, transform you into My likeness. Those who resist and grieve My Spirit all the time will perish. I am holy and I do not change, you must all change, become like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not resist but obey Me. I will not fail you and you will not be disappointed but those who refuse and keep on resisting My Spirit will only have themselves to blame. Do not resist My Spirit but yield and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget