Monday, August 19, 2013

Encourage each other – August 20, 2013


My children, you must encourage each other. There are many who need encouragement. Many are weary, worn out through trials, persecution and tribulation. You must always encourage those who need encouragement. The race is not over yet, for some it might be over in this day. Each day people are dying, you never know when it might be the end of your race. You must continue until the end. The one who withdraws from Me, will not be pleasing to Me.  Do not lose hope or give up, then it will be all in vain. You must endure until the very end you must not give up on Me and My Kingdom. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am always available, day and night to help and to sustain you all the way when you follow Me. But if you withdraw, stray from Me and give up, you are lost. That is what many do. They have no determination and perseverance they give up too easily and are not willing to continue, to press on in harder. I never promised anyone an easy way. I promised that I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time. I will work out all things for good according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me and encourage each other to continue and never to give up on Me and My Kingdom.

My children, the enemy of your soul will do his utmost best to get you discouraged, to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom. That is his plan. You must be vigilant all the time, watch and pray, be on guard and do not give him any foothold, then you will fall prey to his schemes. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. He is your enemy and not your friend. He has destroyed many and wants to destroy more. Do not be one of them.


Take courage and encourage one another along the way not to lose hope or to give up on Me but to continue, to stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom. Nothing else is more important than Me and My Kingdom. The end will come at the appointed time. Encourage each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget