Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Every day and not just some days – August 07, 2013


My children, I am calling many every day and not just some days to follow Me. Few are willing to answer My call. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. I know everything about everybody, nothing is hidden from Me. Many still love darkness more than Me, the Light of the world, because their deeds are evil.

That is why  more people are dying  every day and not just some days without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but many do not answer Me when I call them. I force no one. Each one must decide for themselves, make their own choice but they will bear the consequences also. No one will have any excuse. I am always available for everyone, every day and not just some days. The one who comes to Me, I will never reject. I love and I care for all but not everyone loves Me and wants to accept Me as their Savior. I am the only Savior of the world, there is none like Me and will never be. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life. Let no one deceive you. Seek Me for yourselves.

The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. I am always available, day and night. If you draw near to Me then I will also draw near to you. There is no favoritism nor partiality with Me. My promises do not fail. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Be persistent. Do not lose hope nor give up but continue to seek Me every day and not just some days.


My children, I am always with you, you are not on your own. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail. Listen, obey and follow Me every day and not just some days or when you feel like it. Yield to the guidance and leading of My Spirit to do My will. I will not disappoint you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget