Friday, August 30, 2013

I do not change – August 31, 2013


My children, believe Me, I do not change. I am always the same, yesterday, today and will be forever. What I promised I am able to do. I know the end from the beginning. I am always faithful and trustworthy, no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never abandon My own. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay with Me all the way, until the very end. Do not stray or give up on Me before the end then your whole walk will be in vain. Endure, press on in harder no matter what you will have to go through. I am always with you, you are not on your own. I am for you and not against you. If I am for you who can be against you?

My children, when the road gets rocky and steep, do not lose hope or give up. I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me. I am there for you all the time to help and to sustain you along the way. I am able to do the impossible because I do not change. My Hand is not too short to help. Ask Me, you do not receive because you do not ask from Me according to My will, My plan and purpose. If you ask you will receive. I do not fail because I do not change. I love and I care for you.


Do not try to limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Let Me be who I really am and not who you think I am and what you think that I am able to do. Do not lean on your own understanding. Put all your hope and trust in Me because I do not change and without Me you can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget