Friday, August 2, 2013

Much tribulation – August 03, 2013


My children, each one of you will suffer, you will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. In this world you will have affliction, trials, temptations and persecution. But I have overcome the world. Do not be discouraged. I am for you and not against you. I am in you and I am Greater than he who is in the world. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are in the world but not of it. Therefore you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure and bear tribulation until the very end. Let no one take your crown.

My children, you will also learn obedience and patience through suffering. You can spare yourself much suffering by being obedient to Me. I force no one to obey Me, but you will bear the consequences. All the disobedient will be punished. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am the righteous Judge who sees and hears everything. I know every heart and all motives.


I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I care for you. Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you, it is for your own good. Gladly accept My discipline and when I reprove you. I do it, to change you, to transform you into My likeness so that you can be pleasing to Me. It might not be joyful now but you will not be disappointed. Do not lose hope in your tribulations and when you have to suffer. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you in tribulation to bring you through. You are able to overcome and to be victorious. Trust Me, I will not fail you. Persevere until the very end and do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom. Your reward is with Me, I will not disappoint you. Be steadfast, shining Lights for Me and My Kingdom in tribulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget