Monday, August 26, 2013

My Kingdom – August 27, 2013


My children, you either belong to My everlasting Kingdom or the kingdoms of the world that will not last but perish. You cannot love Me and the world and its desires. Those who love anything more than Me are not worthy of My Kingdom and are in enmity with Me and must repent before it will be too late.

Everyone must seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first. I have one standard of righteousness, holiness and truth for all and not just for some like so many believe. They are deceived and in darkness not knowing it. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. You yourself must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door for many will try but will not be able.

There is no time to play around, be serious about your end destiny. Now is the time to make sure and not to assume that you are really part of My everlasting Kingdom and that I am pleased with you. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Make sure with Me who knows your heart and all motives and do not assume. You must be blameless live a godly life, without spot or wrinkle, because only the pure in heart will see Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, be holy.


My Kingdom is a Kingdom of righteousness, holiness and truth. Not all that you hear and see are truth. Seek the truth for yourselves from Me only. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth and no one else. Trust no one but Me or you might be very disappointed and only have yourself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget