Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pray, seek and do My will – August 04, 2013


My children, you must always pray and do not lose hope or give up. Hope in Me does not disappoint. Trust Me with all your heart and pray according to My will that My will be done. You all need prayer. Pray for one another according to My will. Do not lose hope or give up on other people when you pray for them. My will be done, not your will or their will. I know best. I know My plan and purpose for everyone, it is good. I love and I care for all of you. I know everything already, all circumstances and every situation. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. I know every heart, all motives and all thoughts.  Nothing is hidden from Me. Believe and trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding when you pray for My will to be done. Submit to Me and surrender all to Me. Let Me have My way and be in full control and I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose as I wish. I do not fail. Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not doubt Me. Pray and do not stop.


Do not focus on yourself, keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, My will be done. Pray and seek My will. Yield totally to the guidance and leading of My Spirit every step of the way to be able to do My will. I reveal My will to those who diligently seek Me. Do not only be a hearer but be a doer also of My will, or you only deceive yourself by not doing My will. Be always obedient and faithful to Me and My Kingdom. Be persistent, continue to pray, seek and do My will, My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget